This is a bit unusual..
I just got this email and I’d be grateful for your help in answering it.
What advice do you think this person needs to hear?
Hope you are well and in good health. Sulaiman Khan here, I am the student who e-mailed you a couple months ago.
I just am really enjoying reading your blog and I it is quite a great resource I check many times a day now I have started my course at university. My course tutor, Gareth Pitman, often talks about your blog and you in my Introduction to Advertising & Branding lectures; and it is always quite interesting to learn what you say about advertising.
That being said, I have a few questions for you, as follows:
1) What is the best way I can better my communication skills like you?
2) What is the most important thing you look for when you are choosing a student for an internship or to hire?
3) What do you love/hate the most about working in advertising?
4) How can I improve my ‘book’ so it has the best chance to get the perfect job? What do look for?
5) Do know if there are any other severely disabled people like myself working in advertising? Am just a bit curious.
6) What techniques do you use to generate the ‘wow ideas’?
And 7) How did you get your first break in to advertising.
I very much look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for all you time and consideration.